Comfort Plus Headrest Pads
The Comfort Plus is a single pad headrest made for comfort and ease of use. Designed to:
- Supply a resting position or support against gravity in tilt or recline.
- Add a surface behind the head during automotive transportation.
- Easily accommodate the addition of positioning components and accessories to provide additional clinical interventions.
- Simply allow additional lateral support pads and switches that are easily configurable as needs change.
- To discourage hooking of the head behind the pad, the CP550 19in. (482mm) pad offers oversized support.
- Durable and abrasion resistant to withstand wear and tear.
- Able to wipe clean and machine wash.
- Can be removed and replaced.
- Standard with dartex (antibacterial) or lycra fabric/neoprene for pediatric.
- A complete range of custom cover solutions, colors, and styles are available.
- Standard 5/8in. (15.88mm) layer of latex free closed cell rubber foam for support, plus 1 1/2in. (25.4mm) of open cell polyurethane high resilience foam for comfort.
- A complete range of foams, gels, and viscoelastic materials available.
- Hook and loop attachment for simple foam replacement.
- Formed electro coated solid metal backing and rotational ball receiver.
- Adhesive rubber rim binder around metal edge for protection and longevity of cover.
- Simple, straight forward, robust, and economical support pad mounting.
- Easily achieved anterior, posterior, height, and rotational movements.
- The multi-axis supplies an extra rotational point on the vertical mounting rod.
- The NEW HMO500 has an universal ball kit mount, fits either 17mm or 1in ball-kit
Link Style Mounting
Click for more 1 inch ball hardware options
- Multiple planes of adjustment allow critical adjustment of anterior, posterior, and angle.
- Separate links isolate adjustment planes and angles.
- Individual link adjustment achieves the most complex head support solutions.
- Standard removal option or integrated push button that allows the hardware to flip down, eliminating misplacement.
Add additional adjustments to the headrest mounting with back mounting accessories:
- The FDM350 provides flip down for mounting hardware with 1/2in. square tubing.
- The HMO-OB track provides vertical adjustment to the head support to adapt to asymmetry.
- The SBM300H and SBM300U interface plate is used to provide and adapter for solid backplates.
- The SBM351 1in. interface clamp allows a headrest to be mounted onto a 1in. crossbar.
Lateral Support Swing Away Hardware
- Varied systems offer attachment points for support surfaces and switch access.
- Swing-away rods adjust in angle, rotation, and length.
- Rods swing out of the way 100° for transfer, therapy, and when not needed.
- Adjustable pads block lateral flexion, rotation, and provide a surface for support.
- Rods swing back into place without losing their position.
Swing Away Configurations
- Rods function as the adjustable connection between the Swing Away and the pad.
- Choose a length of 6 in., 13 in., 24 in., or custom length and shape.
- Size options all accommodate facial pads and switches.
Facial Lateral Pads & Accessories
Facial Lateral Pads
- Facial lateral pads facilitate proper clinical interventions.
- Adjustable to achieve midline head position, or to block rotation and flexion.
- Aids in deterring advancement of cervical deformities and muscle foreshortening.
- The longer pads (900 & 910) are bendable to fit the contact area.
- Comes standard with 1/2 in. closed cell foam and neoprene covers.
- Gel and viscoelastic foams may be added.
- Lateral facial pads are an important clinical intervention.
Switches & Inputs
- Stealth's full selection of switches are supported by lateral rods and Swing Aways.
- Support and switch access can be added and adjusted for the best clinical outcomes.
- To see a full list of swing away accessories, check out the OTTOS9 page.