Adjustable Comfort Plus Headrest Pads
The Adjustable Comfort Plus combines all the features of the Comfort Plus with an adjustable triple pad head support that is designed to:
- Supply a resting position, or support against gravity in tilt and recline.
- Provide individually adjustable side pads to help control lateral flexion.
- Offer adjustable lateral support more than 45° from a flat position.
- Add necessary head support during automotive transport.
- Easily accommodate the addition of position components and accessories to provide extra clinical interventions.
- Standard 5/8in. (15.88mm) layer of latex free closed cell rubber foam for support, plus 1 1/2in. (25.4mm) of open cell polyurethane high resilience foam for comfort.
- A complete range of foams, gels, and viscoelastic materials available.
- Electro coated formed solid metal backing and rotational ball receiver.
- Simple, straight forward, robust, and economical support pad mounting.
- Easily achieved anterior, posterior, height, and rotational movements.
- The multi-axis supplies an extra rotational point on the vertical mounting rod.
- The HMO500 has an universal ball kit mount, fits either 17mm or 1in ball-kit. Available for pediatric users (HMO501)
Link Style Mounting
Click for more 1 inch ball hardware options
- Multiple planes of adjustment allow critical adjustment of anterior, posterior, and angle.
- Separate links isolate adjustment planes and angles.
- Individual link adjustment achieves the most complex head support solutions.
- Standard removal option or integrated push button that allows the hardware to flip down, eliminating misplacement.
Add additional adjustments to the headrest mounting with back mounting accessories:
- The FDM350 provides flip down for mounting hardware with 1/2in. square tubing.
- The HMO-OB track provides vertical adjustment to the head support to adapt to asymmetry.
- The SBM300H and SBM300U interface plate is used to provide and adapter for solid backplates.
- The SBM351 1in. interface clamp allows a headrest to be mounted onto a 1in. crossbar.
Lateral Support Swing Away Hardware
OTTOS9 Swing Away Option
- Varied systems offer attachment points for support surfaces and switch access.
- Swing-away rods adjust in angle, rotation, and length.
- Rods swing out of the way 100° for transfer, therapy, and when not needed.
- Adjustable pads block lateral flexion, rotation, and provide a surface for support.
- Rods swing back into place without losing their position.
Swing Away Configurations
- Rods function as the adjustable connection between the Swing Away and the pad.
- Choose a length of 6 in., 13 in., 24 in., or custom length and shape.
- Size options all accommodate facial pads and switches.
Facial Lateral Pads & Accessories
Facial Lateral Pads
- Facial lateral pads facilitate proper clinical interventions.
- Adjustable to achieve midline head position, or to block rotation and flexion.
- Aids in deterring advancement of cervical deformities and muscle foreshortening.
- The longer pads (900 & 910) are bendable to fit the contact area.
- Comes standard with 1/2 in. closed cell foam and neoprene covers.
- Gel and viscoelastic foams may be added.
- Lateral facial pads are an important clinical intervention.
Switches & Inputs
- Stealth's full selection of switches are supported by lateral rods and Swing Aways.
- Support and switch access can be added and adjusted for the best clinical outcomes.
- To see a full list of swing away accessories, check out the OTTOS9 page.