Straight Style Hardware
- Simple, straight forward, robust, and economical support pad mounting.
- Easily achieved anterior, posterior, height, and rotational movements.
- The multi-axis supplies an extra rotational point on the vertical mounting rod.
- Both styles of mounting hardware come in 1 in. or 17mm versions to accommodate all mounting styles of our head support and positioning pads.
Link Style Hardware
- Multiple planes of adjustment allow critical adjustment of anterior, posterior, and angle.
- Separate links isolate adjustment planes and angles.
- Individual link adjustment achieves the most complex head support solutions.
- Standard removal option or integrated push button that allows the hardware to flip down, eliminating misplacement.
HMO500 Multi-Axis Hardware
1 inch hardware facilitates mounting of the Comfort Plus, Tri Comfort Plus, Adjustable Comfort Plus, and Ottobock style head support and positioning pads.
17 millimeter hardware facilitates mounting of the Pediatric Comfort Plus (CPN350), All Positioning, Combo, Stealth Ultra, and i2i style head support and positioning pads.
Set Up Diagram
Stealth's TFBN BackSpecifically designed for the Ultra Lightweight Pediatric Back (TFBN)
- Solid mounting surface compatible with Stealth SBM Accessories or any hardware with a 1 7/8in (4.75cm) Ottobock's hole pattern.
- Attach head support independent of seating
- 4in (10.16cm) of width adjustment
- Fits handles 19/32in (15.24mm) to 1in (2.54cm) in diameter
- Compatible with wheelchairs 14in (35.56cm) to 18in (45.72cm) wide
- Detent Pins allow for no-tools-required removal
Head Solution Hardware Mount Adapter
The Hardware Mounting Adapter (HMA) is used with a back and/or seating systems which:
- Do not offer a location for head support hardware
- Do not offer the rigidity for head support hardware
- Do not offer a location in the appropriate position for the end user's needs
The SBM300 and SBM400 are included with Head Solutions Mounting Hardware.