Precision Mini Proportional (PMP) Joystick
The Stealth Mini Proportional Joystick is one of the most precise, robust, multiple axis, proportional controllers available for use on a power wheelchair and is easily configured through the power chair's electronics.
- Work for users with minimal range of motion and strength
- Function at 0.095 lbf (.42N) standard
- Have individual axis activation distance adjustments
- Allow for a choice of 3 handle options
Required Force Comparison
|Part Number||Joystick||Grams Of Force||Newtons|
|IDPMP-9||PMPJ Mini Proportional Joystick|
|IDM-ARLITE-9||All-Round Joystick Lite|
|MJM260|MJM266||Stealth Mushroom Joystick|
|IDM-HD||All-Round HD Joystick|
IMPORTANT NOTEDimension tables do not display properly on small screens. Download Required Force Comparison table on your device below.
3 Available Handles
Precision Mini Proportional Joystick Specs
|Mechanical (For X, Y Axis)||Environmental|
|Operating Force||-||0.095lbf (.42N) default / 0.71lbf (3.16 N)||Operating Temperature||-||-40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)|
|Maximum Vertical Load||-||45lbf (200N)||Storage Temperature||-||-40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)|
|Maximum Horizontal Load||-||33.7lbf (150N)||*Operating Temperature||-||-13°F to +158°F (-25°C to +70°C)|
|Mechanical Angle of Movement||-||50°||*Storage Temperature||-||-22°F to +185°F (-30°C to +85°C)|
|Expected Life||-||1 million cycles||Sealing||-||IP68, IP69K|
|Mass/Weight||-||0.64oz ± 0.18oz (18.25g ± 5.0g)||EMC Immunity Level||-||EN61000-4-3|
|Level Action||-||Spring Centering||EMC Emmissions Level||-||EN61000-6-3:2001|
|Cord Length||-||6ft (2m)||ESD||-||EN61000-4-2|
|*With Button Handle|
IMPORTANT NOTEDimension tables do not display properly on small screens. Download Precision Mini Proportional Joystick Specs table on your device below.
Fully Adjustable Control Harness
The i-Drive Control Harness offers height, depth, and angle adjustments that will allow the joysticks to be maneuvered to the best customized positioning solution for the end user.
Head Positioning Swing Away Mount
- Varied systems offer attachment points for support surfaces and switch access.
- Swing away rods adjust in angle, rotation and length.
- Rods swing out of the way 100°.
- Adjustable pads block lateral flexion, rotation and provide a surface for support.
- Rods swing back into place without losing their position.
- Rods can be straightened, bent, or cut to customize.
Arms Swing Away Mount
The Swing Away style armrest mount is a versatile joystick mount designed to offer subtle and reliable convenience. Use the proven Stealth Swing Away technology.
Gatlin Series Mount
- Robust mid-line positioning system.
- Multiple adjustment points.
- Horizontal and vertical mounts.
- Provide functional applications that offer extended and convenient use for any clients' needs.
- Assortment of mounts and interchangeable options.
- GAT486 Fixed - Single 360° Adjustment Point.
- GAT497 360° - Multiple 360° Adjustment Points.