Seat Solutions for Every Challenge
Stealth seating has evolved in quality, innovation, and turnaround time since its first release date in 2008. The ability to create a seating system that is truly functional, customizable, and with the highest quality products available, have made the Stealth Products seating solutions the premier in the industry.
We offer a multitude of seating packages for adults and children from our TrueForming, ADI, and Tarta signature back options to provide the most comfortable fit for your client.
TRU‑Comfort 2 with Coolcore® Technology!
Stealth Products will soon be announcing a complete line of cushions from positioning, skin protection, general use and custom options. Along with the new line of cushions, we will introduce our CoolCore Technology cushion covers. Coolcore Technology offers a chemical free material, UPF/flammability rated, and 4-way stretch nylon interlock with Elastane. Coolcore Technology is exclusive to Stealth Products.Click here for more information
Diego Pediatric Contoured Seat System Features:
In seating pelvic support is the key factor for proper positioning, the Diego Contoured Seat helps promote a more centralized posture and a good start for better positioning.
- Minimalistic Design and Simple Ordering
- Expandable Frame Adaptability
- Easy Set Up
- Easy Maintenance
- On-Demand Configuration
J&L Hardware Overview
This hardware is designed to be effective, lightweight and affordable. J&L hardware is produced from durable, anodized aluminum or high grade steel.
Available to mount between frame canes, or full width. The difference between these two is simple:
- To mount between canes means that the seat can have a little degree of height adjustment past the frame spectrum, or the customer requires some kind of height adjustment to accomodate a thicker cushion for more comfort or any special treatment.
- In this case, the J Hook will have the adjustment threads and the L-Bracket has the locking screw.
- Do not use this set-up if shoulders or any other part of the user might rest on the frame. After a couple of hours, this set up might cause damage to the skin or any other long term undesired effect.
- Full Width Mounting, as the name suggests, means that the whole seat will rest over the frame. Selective frames come standard with some type of height adjustment. The J&L hardware allows you to adjust for a proper elevation, if required.
- In this case, the J Hook is the locking screw and the L-Bracket has the adjustment threads.
- Use this set-up if frame width is narrower than the client's total required width.
|SHDP334||$57.20||MSRP prices and exchange rates are subject to change. Exchange Rate may vary and cannot be considered definite value as this service is provided by an external source.|
All Purpose Hardware Overview
Better known as the All Purpose Hardware, it is a strong and reliable hardware that fits to most cane sizes on the market.
The Knob Hardware comes in four (4) different configurations, two of them WC20 Crash Tested Approved.
- Transport (WC20)
- Heavy Duty
- Pediatric (Niño)
Niño (Pediatric) Hardware
- Same technology smaller profile
- Easy to remove
- Better fit for pediatric situations
|SNHDP313||$607.20||MSRP prices and exchange rates are subject to change. Exchange Rate may vary and cannot be considered definite value as this service is provided by an external source.|
Trouble Free Mounts Overview
TF Mount is affordable and strong. Easy snap-on mounting made of black, anodized aluminum and resistant black plastic allows for a better snap and flexibility without damaging the chair's frame. This makes it easy to share the seating system among mobility bases while maintaining the proper support necessary the entire time.
IMPORTANT NOTES Hardware for seat only includes 90° options. Diagrams list all angles for reference only. To see full specs go to our Back Support page.
Trouble Free Specs
|Profile||Set Angle||Height(B)||Width(A)||Min. Depth(L)1||Max. Depth(L)1||Depth Adjustment||Degree Of Angle(D)2|
4 19/32in (11.68cm)
4 27/32in (12.34cm)
5 19/32in (14.18cm)
3 7/8in (9.84cm)
|Space Saver / Pediatric (Niño)3|
4 5/16in (10.94cm)
3 1/4in (8.26cm)
4 5/8in (11.75cm)
3 7/8in (9.84cm)
IMPORTANT NOTEDimension tables do not display properly on small screens. Download Trouble Free Specs table on your device below.
|SHDP329||$182.60||MSRP prices and exchange rates are subject to change. Exchange Rate may vary and cannot be considered definite value as this service is provided by an external source.|