Coming Early Q1 2021
UniLink Head Solutions
The UniLink hardware provides near limitless adjustment possibilities for the headrest. Will be available with 17mm headrest ball.
The Head Solutions will be introduced with the UniLink Launch Phase 2 around early Q1 2021.
Introducing the new Comfort Plus
Along with the new hardware we are also introducing our new redesigned Comfort Plus headrest pad. It will use the 17mm configuration throughout the line and comes with a Coolcore® cover by default as well.
- Hardware comes with two (2) 3in (7.62cm) links, but it is compatible with 1 1/2in (3.81cm) and 2in (5.08cm) links.
- The UniLink sleek design allows for a cleaner set up. Also notice this new design does not include the triangle used in its predecessor the TWB.
- Replacing the triangle is a 1in (2.54cm) Fixed Mount. Using a fixed mount in the set up means that the hardware cannot be moved out of the way without the use of tools. Our R&D department is working to have a flip-down mount option available at the later Q3 launch.
- The hardware has two different back mount designs, the traditional SBM306 with a wing knob for release mechanism for the 15mm square tubing. For 1/2in (12.70mm) square tubing we have the SBM300-M (metric) back mount and the SBM-DT track mounted back mount.
- Head Solutions Hardware comes with a stop collar which you can set up for height reference if hardware needs to be removed.
- Multiple planes of adjustment allow for Height, Fore/Aft, Pad Angle, Pad Rotation, and Lateral offset.
- There are 6 points of adjustment in standard configuration.
- Multiple size links offer near limitless adjustability.
- There is a Ball mount for angle and rotational adjustability.
- The stave or vertical bar comes in 15mm and 1/2in (12.70mm) square tubing.
- All mounts slide along the vertical bar for height adjustments, but the SBM-DT allows around 2 3/8in (6.03cm) of horizontal travel.
Comfort Plus (C+) 2nd Generation
- This comes standard with 17mm ball, metric threads and Coolcore cover.
- We offer four different sizes from 6in (15.24cm) to 14in (35.56cm), True Size.
- Extra Small 6in (15.24cm) x 7in (17.78cm)
- Small 8in (20.32cm) x 7in (17.78cm)
- Medium 10in (25.40cm) x 7in (17.78cm)
- Large 14in (35.56cm) x 7in (17.78cm)
- Pads are concaved for better resting reference.
- There's also a custom pad option, call for more information.