i-Drive Curved-Array Head Drive and Posture Control System
- Curved design for optimal fit
- Compatible with i‑Drive® Configuration Apps
- Same advanced technology in a more ergonomic package
- Allows sensors to be properly positioned
- Available in Standard (Junior/Adult) and Large (Large Adult) Profiles
Designed with our Combo Series head positioning system, the Tri‑Array provides great comfort with great support for a head array, and comes standard with three proximity sensors and an egg switch for mode change /reset. The Tri‑Array is an extraordinary choice for drive control and head support.
The Tri-Array is designed with the idea that "less is more". With its sleek design and few exposed wires, the Tri‑Array is non obstructive and simple to use.
With the addition of Stealth's swing‑away hardware you can upgrade a simple head support into a head positioning system and provide additional lateral rods to improve the drive control apparatus. Egg switches, Sip & Puff, and facial pads can be added, as well as an additional proximity switch if needed.
The Pro Series i‑Drive Head Control System is our most adjustable head array. It comes standard with two swing-aways, three proximity sensor pads, and an egg switch for mode change/reset. Stealth's i‑Drive is styled to be sleek and unobtrusive, designed so you can see the client, not the hardware.
The Ultra Pro is customizable and can be optimized to the client's needs. The standard set-up includes three proximity pads and a switch, but is expandable to four proximity pads and four switches, making the Ultra Pro i‑Drive the most adaptive head array on the market.
Our Head Array Advantage
The advanced electronics and programming isn't the only thing that makes Stealth's i‑Drive unique. With our head array you are able to customize the pads in order to match your seating system, wheelchair, or your client's personality. To order download the order form* or contact us.
- Simple, straight forward, robust, and economical support pad mounting.
- Easily achieved anterior, posterior, height, and rotational movements.
- The multi-axis supplies an extra rotational point on the vertical mounting rod.
- The HMO500 has an universal ball kit mount, fits either 17mm or 1in ball-kit. Available for pediatric users (HMO501)
- Multiple planes of adjustment allow critical adjustment of anterior, posterior, and angle.
- Separate links isolate adjustment planes and angles.
- Individual link adjustment achieves the most complex head support solutions.
- Standard removal option or integrated push button that allows the hardware to flip down, eliminating misplacement.
Add additional adjustments to the headrest mounting with back mounting accessories:
- The FDM350 provides flip down for mounting hardware with 1/2in. square tubing.
- The HMO-OB track provides vertical adjustment to the head support to adapt to asymmetry.
- The SBM300H and SBM300U interface plate is used to provide and adapter for solid backplates.
- The SBM351 1in. interface clamp allows a headrest to be mounted onto a 1in. crossbar.
Click in a color box to change i‑Drive color.
Stop Light Red
Extend possibilities by adding functionalities that do more than just drive with the touch of a switch. Activate a tilt, raise or lower a bed, and numerous other mechanical functions with the i‑Connect.
The i‑Connect provides power to sensors independent of devices by adding ports to a power or manual chair. The i?Connect is the smartest solution for endless possibilities.
Power your proximity sensors and fiber optics by allowing them to function as buttons with little or no effort to activate. The i‑Connect offers a Sip & Puff version that is compatible with the i-Drive Bluetooth Interface or previous configurations as well.
- Available on 12 or 24 Volts.
- Provide Power to Sensors.
- i‑Connect Proxi™ connects up to 2 Proximity Capacitive Sensors.
- i‑Connect Fiber™ configured for Fiber Optics.
- i‑Connect SP turns Sip & Puff into configurable signals.