The Stealth Mini Proportional Joystick is one of the most precise, robust, multiple axis, proportional controllers available for use on a power wheelchair. Through the use of i‑Drive technology and software, the joysticks reaction to movement can be fine-tuned so the slightest change offers precision control translated to a voltage signal output.
- Work for users with minimal range of motion and strength
- Function at a standard 0.38lbf (1.7N) or 0.71lbf(3.16 N) movement force
- Allow single -1 axis- (forward and reverse or left and right) or dual -2 axis- (forward, reverse, left and right) control
- Have individual axis activation distance adjustments
- Allow a choice of 3 handle options
The IDPMP-260 Package
The standard PMPJ package IDPMP-260 includes the i‑Drive interface (IDH100 ), 1 dongle (IDHA-D-1 ), 1 egg switch (ESBLK ), and the ARMS260 hardware specially configured for our mini proportional joystick with SM671 mount. It is lightweight with a sleeck design, easy to configure, and with our proven, strong swing-away specifications, it makes it easy to use and extremely configurable. [E2312]
3 Available Handles
Precision Mini Proportional Joystick Specs
|Mechanical (For X, Y Axis)||Environmental|
|Operating Force||-||0.095lbf (.42N) default / 0.71lbf (3.16 N)||Operating Temperature||-||-40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)|
|Maximum Vertical Load||-||45lbf (200N)||Storage Temperature||-||-40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)|
|Maximum Horizontal Load||-||33.7lbf (150N)||*Operating Temperature||-||-13°F to +158°F (-25°C to +70°C)|
|Mechanical Angle of Movement||-||50°||*Storage Temperature||-||-22°F to +185°F (-30°C to +85°C)|
|Expected Life||-||1 million cycles||Sealing||-||IP68, IP69K|
|Mass/Weight||-||0.64oz ± 0.18oz (18.25g ± 5.0g)||EMC Immunity Level||-||EN61000-4-3|
|Level Action||-||Spring Centering||EMC Emmissions Level||-||EN61000-6-3:2001|
|Cord Length||-||6ft (2m)||ESD||-||EN61000-4-2|
|*With Button Handle|
IMPORTANT NOTEDimension tables do not display properly on small screens. Download Precision Mini Proportional Joystick Specs table on your device below.
Head Swing-Away Mount
- Varied systems offer attachment points for support surfaces and switch access.
- Swing-Away rods adjust in angle, rotation, and length.
- Rods swing out of the way 100°.
- Adjustable pads block lateral flexion, rotation, and provide a surface for support.
- Rods swing back into place without losing their position.
- Rods can be straightened, bent, or cut to customize.
Arms Swing-Away Mount
The Swing-Away style armrest mount is a versatile joystick mount designed to offer subtle and reliable convenience. Use the proven Stealth Swing-Away technology.
Gatlin Series Mount
- Robust mid-line positioning system.
- Multiple adjustment points.
- Horizontal and vertical mounts.
- Provide functional applications that offer extended and convenient use for any clients' needs.
- Assortment of mounts and interchangeable options.
- GAT486 Fixed - Single 360° Adjustment Point.
- GAT497 360° - Multiple 360° Adjustment Points.
Extend possibilities by adding functionalities that do more than just drive with the touch of a switch. Activate a tilt, raise or lower a bed, and numerous other mechanical functions with the i‑Connect.
The i‑Connect provides power to sensors independent of devices by adding ports to a power or manual chair. The i?Connect is the smartest solution for endless possibilities.
Power your proximity sensors and fiber optics by allowing them to function as buttons with little or no effort to activate. The i‑Connect offers a Sip & Puff version that is compatible with the i-Drive Bluetooth Interface or previous configurations as well.
- Available on 12 or 24 Volts.
- Provide Power to Sensors.
- i‑Connect Proxi™ connects up to 2 Proximity Capacitive Sensors.
- i‑Connect Fiber™ configured for Fiber Optics.
- i‑Connect SP turns Sip & Puff into configurable signals.
Some i-Connect Options