i‑Drive Sip & Puff
The Sip & Puff option for i‑Drive incorporates a wand that allows the use of breath for input control. Designed for those who have weak motor skills, it adds extra functions of "Sipping and Puffing" (inhaling and exhaling).
- Ideal for people who have limited or no motor capability to operate switch activated devices
- Offers two independent mechanical functions for sipping and puffing
- Easy configuration using the i-Drive Configuration App - Advanced Programming Software (APS)
Designed with our Combo Series head positioning system, the Tri‑Array provides great comfort with great support for a head array, and comes standard with three proximity sensors and an egg switch for mode change /reset. The Tri‑Array is an extraordinary choice for drive control and head support.
The Tri-Array is designed with less in mind. With its sleek design and few exposed wires, the Tri‑Array is non obstructive and simple to use.
With the addition of Stealth's swing‑away hardware you can upgrade a simple head support into a head positioning system and provide additional lateral rods to improve the drive control apparatus. Egg switches, Sip & Puff, and facial pads can be added, as well as an additional proximity switch if needed.
The Pro Series i‑Drive Head Control System is our most adjustable head array. It comes standard with two swing-aways, three proximity sensor pads, and an egg switch for mode change/reset. Stealth's i‑Drive is styled to be sleek and unobtrusive, designed so you can see the client, not the hardware.
The Ultra Pro is customizable and can be optimized to the client's needs. The standard set-up includes three proximity pads and a switch, but is expandable to four proximity pads and four switches, making the Ultra Pro i‑Drive the most adaptive head array on the market.
Our Head Array Advantage
The advanced electronics and programming isn't the only thing that makes Stealth's i‑Drive unique. With our head array you are able to customize the pads in order to match your seating system, wheelchair, or your client's personality. To order, download the order form or contact us.
- Simple, straight forward, robust, and economical support pad mounting.
- Easily achieved anterior, posterior, height, and rotational movements.
- The multi-axis supplies an extra rotational point on the vertical mounting rod.
- The HMO500 has an universal ball kit mount, fits either 17mm or 1in ball-kit. Available for pediatric users (HMO501)
- Multiple planes of adjustment allow critical adjustment of anterior, posterior, and angle.
- Separate links isolate adjustment planes and angles.
- Individual link adjustment achieves the most complex head support solutions.
- Standard removal option or integrated push button that allows the hardware to flip down, eliminating misplacement.
Add additional adjustments to the headrest mounting with back mounting accessories:
- The FDM350 provides flip down for mounting hardware with 1/2in. square tubing.
- The HMO-OB track provides vertical adjustment to the head support to adapt to asymmetry.
- The SBM300H and SBM300U interface plate is used to provide and adapter for solid backplates.
- The SBM351 1in. interface clamp allows a headrest to be mounted onto a 1in. crossbar.
- Varied systems offer attachment points for support surfaces and switch access.
- Swing-away rods adjust in angle, rotation, and length.
- Rods swing out of the way 100° for transfer, therapy, and when not needed.
- Adjustable pads block lateral flexion, rotation, and provide a surface for support.
- Rods swing back into place without losing their position.
Swing Away Configurations
- Rods function as the adjustable connection between the Swing Away and the pad.
- Choose a length of 6 in., 13 in., 24 in., or custom length and shape.
- Size options all accommodate facial pads and switches.
Facial Lateral Pads
- Facial lateral pads facilitate proper clinical interventions.
- Adjustable to achieve midline head position, or to block rotation and flexion.
- Aids in deterring advancement of cervical deformities and muscle foreshortening.
- The longer pads (900 & 910) are bendable to fit the contact area.
- Comes standard with 1/2 in. closed cell foam and neoprene covers.
- Gel and viscoelastic foams may be added.
- Lateral facial pads are an important clinical intervention.
Switches & Inputs
- Stealth's full selection of switches are supported by lateral rods and Swing Aways.
- Support and switch access can be added and adjusted for the best clinical outcomes.
- To see a full list of swing away accessories, check out the SUS9 page.
Extend possibilities by adding functionalities that do more than just drive with the touch of a switch. Activate a tilt, raise or lower a bed, and numerous other mechanical functions with the i‑Connect.
The i‑Connect provides power to sensors independent of devices by adding ports to a power or manual chair. The i?Connect is the smartest solution for endless possibilities.
Power your proximity sensors and fiber optics by allowing them to function as buttons with little or no effort to activate. The i‑Connect offers a Sip & Puff version that is compatible with the i-Drive Bluetooth Interface or previous configurations as well.
- Available on 12 or 24 Volts.
- Provide Power to Sensors.
- i‑Connect Proxi™ connects up to 2 Proximity Capacitive Sensors.
- i‑Connect Fiber™ configured for Fiber Optics.
- i‑Connect SP turns Sip & Puff into configurable signals.