Backed by over 25 years of experience in the mobility industry, the faces behind mo-Vis have created innovative and technically advanced joysticks that range in force from extremely sensitive to standard. The Multi Joystick is designed for those users with limited muscular power such as ALS or MS. It requires slightly more force than the Micro Joystick, at .11lbf (.489N), but is still ultra sensitive and very precise. There are 2 3.5mm jack inputs built in to the joystick, one for on/off and one for switch mode, providing another point of contact for the client.
- Be controlled by the chin, finger, or lip.
- Compatible with sub D9 pin connector.
- Quick-to-Mount Mounting Rod*, Clamp**, and joystick set with interface is delivered as a set.
NOTE * The Quick-to-Mount Mounting Rod is required for use on the Power Chin Boom only. ** The Quick-to-Mount Half Clamp is required for mounting the Multi Joystick to the Power Chin Boom.
Multi Joystick Dimensions
1 1/32in (2.62cm)
2 5/8in (6.71cm)
1 3/16in (3.02cm)
1 5/16in (3.33cm)
IMPORTANT NOTEDimension tables do not display properly on small screens. Download Multi Joystick Dimensions table on your device below.
Required Force of Stealth Joysticks
|Joystick||Grams Of Force||Newtons|
|Micro Joystick IDM-MICRO-9|
|PMPJ Mini Proportional Joystick IDPMP-9|
|Multi Joystick IDM-MULTI-9|
|All-Round Joystick Lite IDM-ARLITE-9|
|Stealth Mushroom Joystick|
|All-Round Joystick IDM-ALLROUND-9|
|All-Round HD Joystick IDM-HD|
IMPORTANT NOTEDimension tables do not display properly on small screens. Download Required Force of Stealth Joysticks table on your device below.
Multi Joystick Data
|Mechanical (For X, Y Axis)||Environmental|
-13°F (-25°C) to 122°F (50°C)
|Maximum Vertical Load||-|
-40°F (-40°C) to 149°F (65°C)
|Maximum Horizontal Load||-|
|Sealing (When mounted vertically)||-||IPX4|
|Mechanical Angle of Movement||-||15°||Sealing (When mounted horizontally)||-||IPX4|
|Expected Life||-||2.8 million cycles||Immunity Level ISO7176-21||-||20v/m 26Mhz to 2.5Ghz|
|Emission Level ISO7176-21||-||CISPR 11 Class B|
|Length of Stick From Mechanical Pivot||-|
2 3/8in (6.00cm)
|ESD ISO7176-21||-||8kV Air, 4kV Contact|
IMPORTANT NOTEDimension tables do not display properly on small screens. Download Multi Joystick Data table on your device below.
The mo‑Vis Configurator Software is a free downloadable software that is configured by attaching a USB cable from the interface to the computer. It offers simple, easy to understand information and program selection options for increased customization of end user controls. The software offers the convenient setting of recognizing when updates are available with device, providing a great value for technical diagnostic and after sales support issues.
One of the main advantages of this software is that it is general for all of the mo‑Vis devices. After connecting your mo‑Vis device to the computer, the device will be recognized immediately and all technical information will be displayed on the computer screen. Joystick parameters have the ability to be saved with the mo‑Vis software under the clients name, allowing for easy access with future modifications.
- Mid-line (400/405) or Head/Chin (406) positioning system
- 3 (405) or 8 (400/406) locking adjustment points
- Can swing away up to 180°
- Provides functional applications that give extended and convenient use to any of the clients' needs.
To order you need:
- GAT400/GAT405 Required for midline setups
- GAT406 Required for Chin/Head Control
- Varied systems offer attachment points for support surfaces and switch access.
- Swing away rods adjust in angle, rotation, and length.
- Rods swing out of the way 100° and swing back into place without losing their position.
- Adjustable pads block lateral flexion, rotation, and provide a surface for support.
- Rods can be straightened, bent, or cut to customize.
To order you need:
- ARMS260 Required for midline setups
- SM600 Required for Chin/Head Control
- SM661M Mount it is also compatible with our Bib Mounts
Power Chin Boom
- Motorized mounting arm that swings away horizontally or vertically depending on the position in which it is mounted.
- Connections of the input can be configured with the mo-Vis Software, allowing 1 input button to be used for up to 3 different functions.
- Maximum load for movement is 1.1lbf at 25.59in. (650mm) distance from the pivoting point.
- A right arm package or left arm package can be ordered.
- Chin Boom Hardware is supplied with brackets that can be configured to adjust to the proper height and angle adjustment for a client.