Backed by over 25 years of experience in the mobility industry, the faces behind mo-Vis have created innovative and technically advanced joysticks that range in force from extremely sensitive to standard. The Micro Joystick is the most sensitive joystick offered. Its small, ergonomic design was developed for easy use for those with poor or weak muscular power or restricted movement. With a required force of only 8.5gf (0.02lbf), the Micro Joystick adds another option to the Stealth family of joysticks.
- Specially designed to be controlled by the finger, lip, or tongue.
- Supplied with 2 tips for driving option: a ball or cup mount.
- Compatible with sub D9 pin connector, and linkable with 1 or 2 switches with any 3.5mm input.
- An accessory pack containing the Mounting Ring, Quick-to-Mount Mounting Rod* and Clamp* is all delivered with the Micro Joystick.
NOTE * The Quick-to-Mount Mounting Rod and Clamp is compatible with mo-Vis hardware and is installed when mounting the Micro to the Power Chin Boom.
Micro Joystick Handles
IMPORTANT NOTEDimension tables do not display properly on small screens. Download Micro Joystick Handles table on your device below.
Required Force Comparison
|Part Number||Joystick||Grams Of Force||Newtons|
|IDPMP-9||PMPJ Mini Proportional Joystick|
|IDM-ARLITE-9||All-Round Joystick Lite|
|MJM260|MJM266||Stealth Mushroom Joystick|
|IDM-HD||All-Round HD Joystick|
IMPORTANT NOTEDimension tables do not display properly on small screens. Download Required Force Comparison table on your device below.
Micro Joystick Data
|Mechanical (For X, Y Axis)||Environmental|
-13°F (-25°C) to 122°F (50°C)
|Maximum Vertical Load||-|
-40°F (-40°C) to 149°F (65°C)
|Maximum Horizontal Load||-|
|Sealing (When mounted vertically)||-||IPX4|
|Mechanical Angle of Movement||-||10°||Sealing (When mounted horizontally)||-||IPX4|
|Expected Life||-||2.8 million cycles||Immunity Level ISO7176-21||-||20v/m 26Mhz to 2.5Ghz|
|Emission Level ISO7176-21||-||CISPR 11 Class B|
|Length of Stick From Mechanical Pivot||-|
|ESD ISO7176-21||-||8kV Air, 4kV Contact|
140cm (4ft 5in)
IMPORTANT NOTEDimension tables do not display properly on small screens. Download Micro Joystick Data table on your device below.
The mo‑Vis Configurator Software is a free downloadable software that is configured by attaching a USB cable from the interface to the computer. It offers simple, easy to understand information and program selection options for increased customization of end user controls. The software offers the convenient setting of recognizing when updates are available with device, providing a great value for technical diagnostic and after sales support issues.
One of the main advantages of this software is that it is general for all of the mo‑Vis devices. After connecting your mo‑Vis device to the computer, the device will be recognized immediately and all technical information will be displayed on the computer screen. Joystick parameters have the ability to be saved with the mo‑Vis software under the clients name, allowing for easy access with future modifications.
Gatlin TrayGatlin Features:
- Mid-line positioning system with arm support.
- Gatlin Hardware available in 3 and 8 locking adjustment points.
- Gatlin offers the ability to swing away hardware up to 180°.
- Provides functional applications that give extended and convenient use to any of the clients' needs.
- Allows mobility independence for individuals with low head control.
- 40° of height adjustment.
- Perfect for individuals with more hand function.
- Gatlin offers more stability and additional space for other hardware and electronics (like switches/sensors and displays) all in one mount.
Head Positioning Swing Away Hardware
- Varied systems offer attachment points for support surfaces and switch access.
- Swing away rods adjust in angle, rotation, and length.
- Rods swing out of the way 100° and swing back into place without losing their position.
- Rods can be straightened, bent, or cut to customize.
Power Chin Boom
- Motorized mounting arm that swings away horizontally or vertically depending on the position in which it is mounted.
- Connections of the input can be configured with the mo-Vis Software, allowing 1 input button to be used for up to 3 different functions.
- Maximum load for movement is 1.1lbf at 25.59in. (650mm) distance from the pivoting point.
- A right arm package or left arm package can be ordered.
- Chin Boom Hardware is supplied with brackets that can be configured to adjust to the proper height and angle adjustment for a client.