2018 Mobility Management Best Picks List
Irvine, California - The Ultra Head Support by Stealth Products has been named a 2018 Best Pick by Mobility Management magazine.
This year, Mobility Management asked clinicians and Assistive Technology Professionals (ATPs) specializing in seating and wheeled mobility to share their favorite complex rehab technology (CRT) products. Their answers were published in Mobility Management's July 2018 issue.
Karen Cavallo, Group Publisher of Mobility Management, said, "Our readers' Best Picks selections offer illuminating insight into the technology and factors that are most important to today's seating and wheeled mobility professional. We celebrate this year's Best Picks and the contributions they make to consumers with disabilities."
"Every year, we are enlightened by our readers' Best Picks," said Executive Editor Laurie Watanabe. "We congratulate the manufacturers and distributors who made this year's list."
In addition to appearing in the July issue, 2018 Best Pick winners appear in the online version of the story on MobilityMgmt.com a and have their products' photos and writeups appear online.
About Mobility Management & 1105 Media
1105 Media Inc. is a leading provider of business-to-business media services in the ABM, Big Data, education technology, enterprise computing, government technology and infrastructure markets. 1105 Media's offerings span print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; seminars, conferences and trade shows; training courseware; marketing and Web-based services. Visit 1105media.com.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 3rd, 2018
Contact: Barry Steelman
Phone: +1 (800) 965-9229
Officially released by:
Mobility Management Magazine
Laurie Watanabe, editor
+1 (949) 265-1572
The SU (Stealth Ultra) Head Support supplies solutions to the most clinically challenging positioning issues. The SU utilizes two support surfaces in combination with their unique adjustment capabilities and supplies maximum occipital and proximal lateral cervical support. The Ultra (combined with the TWB links) allows adjustment to asymmetrical postures and deformities. This system is designed to:
- Independently support the occipital and sub occipital regions.
- Supply anterior, posterior, rotational, and angle adjustment of both pads independently.
- Easily accommodate the addition of positioning components and accessories to provide additional clinical interventions.
- Standard 5/8in. (15.88mm) layer of latex free closed cell rubber foam for support and comfort.
- A complete range of foams, gels, and viscoelastic materials available.
- Hook and loop attachment for simple foam replacement.
- Formed electro coated solid metal backing and rotational ball receiver.
- Foams, gels, covers, materials, and shapes are available standard and custom!
- Any headrest can be used for the top occipital pad, optimizing your options in positioning and comfort.
- Bottom sub occipital pad i2i upgrade available to provide a robust positioning system for the head, neck, and shoulders.