Driving with Comfort
The mo-Vis hand warmer improves the flexibility of cold body parts. The hand warmers main functionality is to keep the area around a wheelchairs input device warm. This increases the comfort of the user and their ability to control the input device.
At full power the Hand Warmer will produce warm air 158°F (70°C), it is advised to leave a minimum distance between the hand and the warmer of 10cm (3.94in).
The Hand Warmer is intended to be fitted on any power wheelchair with a 24V connection.
50mm (1.97in) x 29mm (1.14in) x 29mm (1.14in)
|Pigtail Cable Length||-|
|Voltage Safety Limit||-||12 to 35 Volts|
|Extension Cable Length||-|
180cm (5ft 8in)
|Power Consumption Idle Mode||-||20mA|
IMPORTANT NOTEDimension tables do not display properly on small screens. Download Hand Warmer Technical Data table on your device below.
- Powered by the wheelchair battery power (24V).
- Contains its own control electronics.
- Air is drawn at the front, heated, and forced out again at the front using an internal fan.
- The air inlet and outlet are at the same side, therefore warm air is recycled instead of using air from the cold environment.
- Easily adjustable with the mo-Vis Configurator Software.
- Temperatures can be adjusted, with a minimum temperature of 104°F (40°C) and a maximum temperature of 122°F (50°C).
The mo‑Vis Configurator Software is a free downloadable software that is configured by attaching a USB cable from the interface to the computer. It offers simple, easy to understand information and program selection options for increased customization of end user controls. The software offers the convenient setting of recognizing when updates are available with device, providing a great value for technical diagnostic and after sales support issues.
One of the main advantages of this software is that it is general for all of the mo‑Vis devices. After connecting your mo‑Vis device to the computer, the device will be recognized immediately and all technical information will be displayed on the computer screen. Chin Boom parameters have the ability to be saved with the mo‑Vis software under the clients name, allowing for easy access with future modifications.
To enclose the area around the hands, and to better maintain the air temperature, a dome-shaped hood is available as an option.
- Reduces heat loss.
- Decrease power consumption.
- Delivered with four sets of Hook and Loop strips.
- Openings can be easily adjusted by cutting or shaving.